Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Little Late, but The Newest Sketchbook Entries are Here...

Sorry I'm a few days late this week.  We just got back from a nice 4 day trip to the Palouse where there was sun and rolling hills of green grain and sky...so much beautiful sky.  Hopefully I'll get the almost 400 photos I took edited in the next few days and put up the best ones.  :)

I have lots and lots fodder for new paintings so I anticipate fields and barns and grain elevators to be showing up quite a bit in my next paintings.  :)


3 comments:

Eilidh said...

Ooh, ooh! Lovely! The house is striking, and the landscape at the bottom is spare and beautiful. I'm glad you had a great trip to our part of the world. See you soon, sista! And your work is really nice, as always. I'll start practicing here soon--actually in Montana, as I'm taking some painting stuff with me. Love you!

Tink said...

The sky in the steptoe butte is wonderful!!
I am so excited that your trip revived you a bit and inspired you as well! Hurray~

Vonnie said...

Your love of the landscape shows in your work. The one in Colfax is wonderful.