Monday, January 3, 2011

So Close I Can Almost Taste It

There is paint on my studio walls (thanks to my dh, since I have been sick and had no energy) and outlets in the boxes and lights on the ceiling.   Today I'll get the outlet covers on and hopefully, the window and door trim painted .  I'm starting to get really excited.  :)

The plan for this week is to get the flooring cut to size and sanded so we can put a coat or two of Varathane on it and then get it put down.  Then we can do another coat of Varathane in place and the floor will be done.  Then we have to move all the boxes and furniture in from the garage and pile it in the middle of the floor so we can drywall the garage ceiling.  Once that's done and we've added the two necessary smoke detectors to the house, we can call for our final inspection and then I can start buying shelves and painting furniture and unpacking.  Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!