Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sneak Peeks

Thought I'd share a few sneak peeks of our almost finished stairway.  I still have a little touch up paint to do and Al needs to get the landing trim and handrails back up.  I think it looks really cool!  Big kudos to Al for the idea for the diamond plate aluminum.  :)

I also have some color on my kitchen walls.  I painted them the same pear green as my laundry room.  I haven't finished with everything yet--I still want to get some turquoise accents in there--but I'm loving the color. 



 

It was so fun to see the kids' reaction when we picked them up Tuesday night.  They both are still commenting on how much they like what we've done.  Trust me, that doesn't happen very often.  :)


3 comments:

Cindy said...

Stairs are gorgeous!
And I love that green color....I always love the colors you choose. They make me happy.

Vonnie said...

So amazingly great.Wow you guys are so handy.

Unknown said...

I love the stairs. The kitchen is a nice color. Hope we get to see when it is all done.