Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthday Gift Card Goodies

Decisions, decisions, decisions!  After a month and 47 books put on my Barnes and Noble wish list, I finally made up my mind and went up to the mall and bought some goodies.  Whew!  It was a tough decision.  Do you know how many books there are on Photoshop?  Trying to choose something just about killed me.  Did you notice I couldn't pick just one?  I sense a theme here...  


Thank you Scott and Gayle and William!

I was really inspired today by this blog and I can't wait until I've learned enough in Photoshop to try some stuff like what she does!
http://djpettitt.blogspot.com/

My brain is percolating with lots and lots of ideas for stuff I want to try.  Better make room for some studio time in my week!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Somehow I missed this blog entry!

Looks like you found lots of fun fodder for your new passion. Love it. I like knowing that whatever you learn for Photoshop will help me with Elements. So selfish, huh? :)