Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Can I Stop Now?

I've been so freakin' productive lately I've been scaring myself!  I've been finishing projects right and left.  I guess I shouldn't complain though because it feels good to be getting some stuff done while the productive mood lasts.  I've finally finished sewing the binding on some table runners I made for Christmas.  I've been wanting to do them for the last 3 or 4 years and never got around to them.  Now they're all beautiful and ready to put away until next Christmas.  Here are a few pics of them.





 Now I can start working on sandwiching and quilting Al's lap quilt.  And get back to organizing web links and folders on my computer and get some clothes made, and decide on a photoblog format, and,...  Jeez, I'm making myself tired just thinking about it!  Maybe I'll read a book instead.  :)


2 comments:

Cindy said...

I know I already said it but those are so cute! Way to go on getting so much done.

Tink said...

check
check
check...feels so good!
Way cute will your tables be next Christmas!